Cheat sheets that list shortcuts for a number of essential programs that you probably use on a daily basis. Those will definitely make you more productive. All free. Enjoy!
Share them with everyone:
- Linux Commands Reference
- GIMP Shortcuts
- Mozilla Thunderbird Shortcuts
- Skype Shortcuts
- VLC Player Shortcuts
- XBMC Tips & Tricks
- Dropbox Tips
- Google Chrome Shortcuts
- Opera Shortcuts
- Best Google Search Tips
- Useful Gmail Shortcuts
- Google Docs Cheat Sheet
- Google Drive Tips
- Google Reader Shortcuts
- YouTube Tips
- The Video Tools & Tips
- Facebook Shortcuts
- Twitter CheatSheet
- Wikipedia Cheat Sheet
- 30 Codes for Chat Smileys
- Evernote Search Tips & Tricks
- Usenet Tips And Tricks
- Router Shopping Tips & Tricks
- The A-Z Audio Cheat Sheet
- World Of Warcraft Voice Emote Shortcuts
- Samsung Galaxy S III Tips
- The iPhone CheatSheet
- Mac OSX Shortcuts
- Shortcuts For Special Characters [Mac]
- Adobe Acrobat Keyboard Shortcuts [Mac]
- Evernote Shortcuts [Mac]
- Safari for Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- Firefox Shortcuts (Mac OSX)
- iMovie Keyboard Shortcuts
- iTunes Cheat Sheet (Mac)
- QuickTime Shortcuts for Mac OSX
- Skype Shortcuts for Mac OSX
- Spotify Shortcuts For Mac & Windows
- Windows Shortcuts
- Windows CMD Commands
- Shortcuts For Special Characters on Windows
- Windows 8 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Windows 8 Touch & Mouse Gestures
- Windows 7 Search Tips
- Outlook Shortcuts
- Adobe Acrobat Keyboard Shortcuts [Windows]
- Evernote Shortcuts [Windows]
- QuickBooks Keyboard Shortcuts (Windows)
- Internet Explorer Shortcuts
- Firefox Shortcuts (Windows)
- iTunes Shortcuts (Windows)
- Photoshop CS5 CheatSheet
- uTorrent Tips & Tricks
Copyright © 2014, MakeUseOf. All Rights Reserved ®.
Also check out their free e-books. Really good stuff there: http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/
laughing at how CNN went into one of the looted businesses in Ferguson and spoke to the owner. the reporter started asking all these leading questions that were clearly setting up answers that expressed anger that their businesses were broken into.
The owner was like “actually I just want justice for Mike Brown im not worried about material things”
I saw that, it was a fantastic response. She was all “we just have some broken windows, hardly anything was taken. What’s that compared to a life?”
There was a great wisdom there, laid out simply. This lady should be in a book of proverbs or something.
I had this scene play out in my head while listening to episode 50, and just had to write it out.
We have with us today Sarah Sultan, president of the Night Vale Community College. Now, as President Sultan is a smooth, fist-sized river rock, she will communicate with me via telepathy, which, as everyone knows, cannot be transmitted over radio, as sound or despair can. Welcome to the show, President Sultan
[Ominous music plays]
Right… so, we’ll be right back with more from President Sarah Sultan after this message from our sponsors.
We return to our exclusive interview with Night Vale Community College President Sarah Sultan, who, I have discovered during the break, is not actually Night Vale Community College President Sultan, but is in fact simply a smooth, fist-sized river rock on my desk. Apparently placed here by the janitorial staff as a paperweight to keep my… um… “notes” from becoming scattered during the weekly station blood-stone disinfection.
I wish people still made mixes for other people.
My lady-friend and I made YouTube playlist mixes for each other.
i saw this on fandom secrets a long time ago but im gonna share it with u guys
if you ever feel scared by something like a creepypasta or a horror game and cant stop thinking abt it in the dark, imagine officer cosgrove from freakazoid pointing at it and telling them to cut it out